Ivory Carving


 
The soap bar I used for carving was one from the brand Perla, this is because the bar had a flat surface on its back making it good material to use for carving. The pattern I made is a pretty simple one using nothing but straight lines, but despite all that it still looks fantastic to look at, no matter the shape. And as the saying goes, art comes from everywhere no matter the differences, be proud of what you can do.

The art in which I did was inspired from the Byzantine Sculptures, I admire the patterns and the interesting figures formed on the sculptures and as said by Google "they were portraits of great impacting aesthetic". I myself like art very much especially ones that interest me a lot, looking at the Byzantine Sculptures, I was inspired to see how much you can do to plain looking surfaces and turn them into great pieces of artwork.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACT-ISD Family Day

Torta