Mancao Ancestral House By: Alexis Red L. Saranza The Mancao Ancestral Home in Carcar has been around since 1932, the house has been rebuilt to its original form. The house was built during the America era and was built by one of Carcar's prominent families, the house has a big living room downstairs and in the middle of the room there is an old organ, and then the house has a wooden staircase that leads to another living room upstairs and a few bedrooms. The house has large windows and balcony doors because it was built all the way back before air conditioning.
Pagsunog ng Basura Pagsunog ng basura ay isang problema na nasa Cebu. Maaari itong pakalawan ng mga gases na maka apekto sa paligid at sa mga hayop at tao. Maaari itong pumatay ng mga hayop na nasa paligid. Ang pagsunog ng basura ay nakakasira sa ating paligid, kase makalabas ito ng mga gases na nag alsa ng nakakalason na katiting at maka patay ng mga hayop at mga tanim. Kung mamatay yung mga hayop at tanim, wala tayong kainin at mawala yung hangin natin. Tayo lahat ay maapekto dahil sa pagsunog ng basura at maapektuhan ang ating panahon, kasi ang usok ay naglalaman ng daan-daang iba't ibang mga fuse na kemikal at maaari itong makapinsala sa ating kapaligiran at kung apektado ang ating kapaligiran, maaaring makarating sa amin ang mga ultra violet ray at sa kalaunan ay mamatay tayo lahat. Dapat hindi tayo magsunog ng basura, at maghanap ng ibang paraan para ma ayusing yung mga basura. Dapat magtani...
ACT-IS Family Day On January 27, 2019, Sunday is when all of us and our families spent time together, it was really exciting to see different families all together in the same school and it was fun seeing how happy all of them were, I started my day by signing in the registration area so that I can be "registered" for the family day and so that I wouldn't be left out from family day. When the mass started I was staying at the canteen because I was with some of my friends and because im non catholic, after the mass was done I went back to the tent for the grade 7 and then the family finally started, everyone was hyped up for the activites that was going to happen, for the first one though the students and their parents danced to songs that they practiced for, the students from different grades like the kindergarten, the grade school, and the high school danced to their own music and each had different steppings, after the dance I was a little exhausted from the d...
Comments
Post a Comment