ACT-ISD Family Day

ACT-IS Family Day


On January 27, 2019, Sunday is when all of us and our families spent time together, it was really exciting to see different families all together in the same school and it was fun seeing how happy all of them were, I started my day by signing in the registration area so that I can be "registered" for the family day and so that I wouldn't be left out from family day. When the mass started I was staying at the canteen because I was with some of my friends and because im non catholic, after the mass was done I went back to the tent for the grade 7 and then the family finally started, everyone was hyped up for the activites that was going to happen, for the first one though the students and their parents danced to songs that they practiced for, the students from different grades like the kindergarten, the grade school, and the high school danced to their own music and each had different steppings, after the dance I was a little exhausted from the dancing, after that we had our delicious dinner at our assigned tent and everyone else was with their family members, all of them looked really happy, after dinner we had the activity called "I got it from my mama, I got it from my papa" the students who presented were only representatives from different grades, so not everyone got to present for it, anyways moving on after that there was supposed to be a bingo but they canceled it, I don't know why they did but ok, and after there was a party... I guess, and then we all went home and I slept late cause why not :D.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Torta